Cheap used mini bikes
- Downhill mountain bike
Cheap Used Mini Bikes
- A minibike, sometimes called a mini moto or pocketbike, is a miniature motorcycle. Most traditional minibikes use a two stroke engine to turn the rear wheel via a chain.
- (mini-bike) [British] a small-wheel bicycle; [American] a small moped; [Japanese] a moped.
- Very small bikes designed to be simple and fun for children. Generally they have no clutch or shifting to simplify operation. Also known as Mini Motos. Not street-legal in most countries and jurisdictions. May be used for racing by all age levels.
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- Charging low prices
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
bike stand with a mini bike, in Hampden
When they removed the nice old cheap
meters with the fancy new credit card ones, it left nowhere to lock up bikes
. Luckily someone saw this crafty re-use of the meter poles in Chicago, and got some for my neighborhood based on the big bucks the new meters and angled parking are bringing n.
Really? Is a Mini Cooper a smart choice, budget-wise?
New York City is looking to cut fiscal waste. Is a Mini Cooper really a good deal? Isn't there a cheap
er model the Parks Department could be buy
ing? Of course the City would do even better if they used
bikes or cargo bikes, which might even be better suited to the job than a car.
Related topics: entry level carbon road bike rocket dirt bikes bicycle touring shorts used triathlon bicycle super bike online aluminum cruiser bike mountain bike glasses giant exercise bikes road bikes rims
- (火) 06:15:03|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/04/30(日) 11:26:49 |
- [ Edit ]